At Lora Bay, our goal is to ensure that all guests who walk through our doors are able to share and tell stories of incredible and exceptional times spent on our golf course and in our community with our special and memorable staff. As a team member, you will form an integral part of that offering by providing an exceptional guest experience.
We provide our team members with an opportunity to gather tools they need to succeed in their careers. Whether you are a veteran hospitality professional, just embarking on your hospitality career, or looking for seasonal employment our supportive management team will ensure a sense of belonging and will value your participation and opinions to enable both individual and team success.
We strive to create a unified team that we each believe in and are committed to working toward. We strive to recognize each and every individual effort. We ensure we provide a rewarding, equal opportunity and mutually respectful work environment for everyone.
As a team of passionate service professionals, we are first and foremost committed to our team members. Our core values and the level of dedication to our service standards also play an extremely important role in our day to day operation. These, coupled with the beauty of the region, make Lora Bay a great place to work.
Are you ready to take part in making memorable days on the bay?
- Great people, beautiful location, safe, inclusive, diverse and fun work environment!
- $1000 bonus for completing your contract
- $500 for referring fellow team members and earn $ for bringing in business
- Complimentary use of our award winning golf course
- Paid training
- Potential room for career advancement
- Staff (and friends and family) discounts on meals, rooms, merchandise and golf
- Staff parties, Staff appreciation days, Trivia Nights, $$ rewards and recognition program
- Employee Wellness Program