Lora Bay Membership Overview
Whether you have been golfing your entire life, or have just begun to appreciate the game, Lora Bay offers a membership option that suits you. Our challenging course and friendly staff ensures our members will enjoy bringing guests out for a drink, as well as perfecting their game.
We encourage you to request a tour of our facility, and welcome any questions you may have. For additional information about pricing and our application process, please fill out the form below or contact Steve Moore, Head Golf Professional at 1.877.599.5515 / 519.599.7500 ext. 404 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Benefits and Privileges:
- Preferred tee times during busy play times
- Online tee time reservation system via the Members’ only section of the Club website
- Unlimited access to the Club’s practice facilities and driving range, including putting green and short game area
- Preferred Member Guest rates for your accompanied guests
- Preferred pricing in the Golf Shop and advance notice of Golf Shop specials
- Member Only golf tournaments and Men’s and Ladies’ Day events throughout the season
- Club Medal and Match Play Championships
- Individual – $4,720
- Spousal – $3,295
- Intermediate (24-30) – $3,295
- Intermediate (19-23) – $1,305
- Junior (8-18) – $815
- Individual – $2,830
- Spousal – $1,970
- Intermediate (24-30) – $1,970
- Intermediate (19-23) – $800
- Junior (8-18) – $490
For Initiation Fee details, please click here.
For Introductory Membership details, please click here.
Experience Lora Bay Living and Golf at Lora Bay. We invite you to join us!